Everybody can create a landing page on CS-Cart with a new module from MakeShop.pro!
Our module allows you to integrate your site with the pages created on the designer Tilda Publishing.
In addition to individual pages, you can insert content blocks, designed using Tilda, into your site layouts on CS-Cart.
Why do you need a module:
The tilde contains a large number of ready-made blocks, which is useful for people far from design, as well as the functionality of Zero Block - a professional editor for blocks with their own design.
Beautifully designed pages are more often shared in social networks, they get more new users, therefore, the conversion is growing.
Expand the possibilities of visual design of your site on CS-Cart using our module.
Examples of pages created with the “Tilda creation of landing pages” module:
- Synchronize your site on CS-Cart and Tilda service
- Displaying landing pages of the site
- Displaying landing pages in separate blocks
No posts found
Installation and first synchronization.
The module is installed using standard CS-Cart tools.
Modules - Manage Modules - Download and Install Module
Configuring site synchronization with the Tilda platform should be configured on the Modules page
Modules - Managing Modules - Tilda Landing
For further configuration, you must log in to the Tilda website. All actions are quite simple and quick to accomplish:
- Visit the website at - https://tilda.cc/login/
- Enter username and password
- Choose an existing project or create a new one.
- Copy the id from the address bar and paste in the Tilda projectId the plugin page
- Go to Site Settings - Export - API integration in Tilda
- Insert the Public key and Secret key field values into the Public key and Private key settings fields, respectively.Sync CS-Cart and Tilda configured.
- If you have already created pages on Tilde, then perform the first synchronization by going to the page: MakeShop.Pro - Synchronization with Tilda.cc.If the pages are not created, synchronize after they are created.
- Installation and sync completed.
Adding a Tilda page to your store page:
There are two options for displaying pages: displaying the entire Tilda page and embedding the Tilda page in your store page.
Display the entire tilda page:
- First, in the store you need to create a separate page on which we will place our page from Tilda. To do this, go to the Website - Pages and click [+] to add a page.
- On the General tab in the Name field enter any convenient page name.
- Go to the Modules tab TildaPageId field select the page, after looking at its unique ID, for example, in the address bar.
- Save the page.
- Go to our added page in layouts: Design - Layouts. Choose our page.
- In the “Content” container, add a section by selecting width 16.
- Add a new block: in the section click on [+] - Add block and on the tab “Add block to section” find “Main content”.
- Landing has been added.
- Sometimes for correct display you need to clean the cache.
Embedding the Tilda page in the store page block:
The procedure is similar.
- It is necessary to add a block on an already existing page in the layout.
- Select the tab. And find Tilda pages
- Enter the name and enter the Tilda pageId, after seeing it on the Tilda website.
- It may be necessary to update the cache. To do this, add &cc to the end of the address bar in the administrative panel of the site;and open the received address.
Remove the padding on the sides of the embedded Tilda page.
Sometimes a tilda page is displayed with small indents around the edges. In order to remove them, you need to prescribe a style in the template. For this:
- Go to the page Design - Template
- Open the template from your theme. We register:
padding-left: 0px! important;
padding-right: 0px! important;
padding-bottom: 0px! important;
- Add a class block with a Tilda template: Design - Layouts. Find the right page. We find the necessary block. And in his container, select the parameters. In the; Custom CSS class line enter the above ms-full (! Without a dot!)
Save. Clear the cache.
Version ms_tilda_plugin_v1.1.2 from 12/17/2018
[!] English translation fixed
[!] Error displaying icon in admin panel
Version ms_tilda_plugin_v1.1.1 of 11/19/2018
[!] Bugs fixed
[+] added ability to publish pages in blocks
Version ms_tilda_plugin_v1.0.0 of 09/09/2018
[+] The first version of the module
- AB Unitheme
- Responsive Theme
- AB YOUPITheme