The add-on is designed to improve the delivery process for customers. It adds a schedule of available delivery methods and allows customers to choose a convenient date to receive their order when making a purchase.
This add-on allows you to set a delivery schedule for each day of the week separately. For example, you can set the delivery time from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday, and set a different schedule on weekends.
In addition, the add-on allows you to set a delivery schedule for each hour. You can set the delivery time for a specific time of day, for example, only from 8 am to 10 pm. This can be useful if you do not want to deliver orders during the night or if you have time restrictions for delivery.
- You can set a schedule for product delivery by days and hours;
- Limit the maximum period for which delivery is carried out;
- Limit the time when a user can order delivery on the day of delivery.
No posts found
After downloading the add-on, it can be installed using the standard CS-Cart tools on the page Admin Panel → Add-ons → Manage Add-ons → Upload and Install Add-on (+).
For CS-Cart version 4.13.1 or later, go to Admin Panel → Add-ons → Manage Add-ons → Gear Icon → Manual installation.
Through the administration panel: Administration → Deliveries and Taxes → Delivery Methods, select the desired delivery method and go to the [MS: Delivery Schedule] tab.
- Availability in hours - indicates how many hours should remain until the latest delivery time for the day to be available for ordering. For example, if the setting is 48 hours, it means that during the specified hours before the nearest delivery day, it will not be possible to place an order. Available order days will be no earlier than 48 hours after the order is placed.
- Limitation in days - indicates how many days in advance to limit the ordering of deliveries. For example, 15 - delivery can be ordered for a period in the nearest 15 days, then delivery days in the calendar are not available.
- Delivery hours for each day of the week - delivery intervals in hours can be specified for each delivery day. If there is no delivery on this day, the field is not filled.
Displaying delivery calendar for the customer
On the checkout page after selecting the delivery method, a field with a calendar and time options is displayed, where available days and times for delivery are highlighted.
Displaying the calendar for the Administrator
For the administrator, the delivery date is displayed at the bottom of the order page.
v1.2.1 from 29.08.2023
[*] Standardization of language variables
v1.2.0 from 14.08.2023
[*] Add delivery time information to orders
v1.1.0 from 01.07.2023
[+] License and update add-on
v1.0.1 from 08.12.2020
[!] Fixed js bug
v1.0.0 from 12.11.2020
[+] First Edition
No reviews found