Bonus points are a good tool for your loyalty program, but they don't work as effectively. Sometimes customers need to be further encouraged to come into the store and spend their money.
The expiring bonus add-on provides the ability to fine-tune the lifespan of points, set specific expiration dates, send personalized notifications, and automate the process via cron.
Created to solve problems of stimulating purchases, retaining customers and optimizing resources.
- Fine-tuning the lifetime of bonus points;
- Setting specific dates for points expiration;
- Preliminary distribution of notifications about the burning of points;
- Adds variables for setting up and sending individual motivational messages;
- Automatic burning of points and sending notifications via cron.
No posts found
Instructions under development.
v1.3.0 from 09.11.2023
[+] Added functionality for special dates for sending notifications
v1.2.0 from 11/06/2023
[!] Changed the link for cron
[+] Added functionality for sending notifications about bonus points expiration
v1.1.3 from 09/04/2023
[+] Added a secret key for accessing the cron link.
[*] Fixed a bug in licensing that did not appear to everyone
[*] Licensing changed
No reviews found